Last Friday, June 21st, our Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim hosted a Parent night at Jung Suwon. She was enthusiastically greeted by a room full of parents of students, and students.
Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim started right away by welcoming everyone and with lots of excitement and an invitation to join our Martial Arts classes too!
Great Grandmaster shared her life story. It is a most beautiful story of overcoming a most difficult childhood and overcoming incredibly obstacles, yet she persisted, to become the first female Great Grandmaster in the world!
Then, when minds and spirits were soaring high, it was time for some activity! Surprise Surprise! Hula Hoop night! See the brave warriors trying, succeeding, and having fun!
It was certainly a time to apply our Principles of Mental conduct:
1. Conquer your own weaknesses and fears rather than others
2. Learn from your mistakes
3. We have the ability to do, the capacity to act, and the capability to perform and produce
4. Have a purpose and determination
5. Have a positive Mental attitude
6. He can do, she can do, why not me!
After all this working out, it was time for some refreshments, and some group pictures!
HE CAN DO, SHE CAN DO, WHY NOT ME!
Watch videos on YouTube.